Graphic Arts Students Plan for New Apparel at School Store

Nicolas Malm, Reporter

Being that it is prime football season and the fall weather is here, the students in the Graphic Arts shop at LHS CTEi are preparing to develop a variety of new apparel for the school store featuring new products with new designs to keep students and staff school spirited and warm.

Working on the majority of these new designs for the apparel is LHS Junior Max Campbell.

Max has goals to become a graphic designer for a company such as Nintendo. Max spends his time in Graphic Arts acting an editor and runner of the school store’s newly created and in the works website. On this site, Max plans for students and staff to be able to view and see what is sold at the school store.

Although you can’t physically order anything from the site, Max says the site is “a nice way to get a glimpse of what we have.”

While Max designs the prints, students such as LHS senior Erin Nelson work on actually printing the designs onto the apparel.

Everything seen on the website will be sold in the store.

The store’s apparel varies from shirts, to sweatshirts, to hats/beanies and accessories. The store will feature name brand items as well as their very own school brand name called “Leominster Gear”.

Designs that will be available on apparel soon include a limited edition NES style pallet for the Blue Devils as well as an old fashioned school logo that Max claims he is “working on reviving a little bit”.

The school store is open during lunches across from the cafeteria.

LHS Junior Max Campbell shows off the upcoming School Store website.
Nicolas Malm
The store plans to be releasing what they call “hoodie bags” which are string backpacks in the design of
a sweatshirt hoodie.