LHS Students at the Johnny Appleseed Festival

LHS Seniors Lily Donnellan, Ruby Roberge, Emily Thorne, Abigail Costa, and Madison Collier gaining support for the class of 2019

On Saturday, September 22, it seemed like all of Leominster High School was at the annual Johnny Appleseed Festival to promote their clubs and to share in the fun that the yearly event offers to people of all ages.

Carl Pilgrim

Carl Pilgrim

Carl Pilgrim
LHS Sophomore Mercyline Muma, LHS Senior Farah Auguste, and LHS Senior Tricia Kumi representing the Black Heritage Club
LHS Junior Sarah Pollock painting a young girl’s face. Photo by Carl Pilgrim
Carl Pilgrim
LHS Seniors Eric Jenny and Brittney Testa representing the National Honor Society

Carl Pilgrim
LHS Seniors Dominic Allain, Jeff Epro, Preya Patel, Rory Young, Max Shepherd, Maeve O’Malley, and Zach Mayer all getting the future voters ready and prepared to vote.

Carl Pilgrim
LHS Senior Cris George and LHS Theater teacher Andrea Mastroianni, selling crowns and animal pens for the LHS Theatre Company
Carl Pilgrim
LHS Seniors Adam Couch, Hannah Wyman, and Connor Marchand being the best of buddies for the Best Buddies

Carl Pilgrim
LHS Senior Allison Poultney, LHS Fine Arts Teacher Arthur Pierce, LHS Sophomore Samantha Quintong, LHS Junior Christian “CJ” McGinnis, LHS Junior Julissa “Jay” Barua, Tommy Cepeda, LHS Sophomore Sean McMenemy, and LHS Sophomore Kayla Dwyer glazing over Krispy Kreme donuts for LHS Chorus.