The Dogs of LHS

Back to Article
Back to Article

The Dogs of LHS

Dylan Sousa, Reporter

Ever wonder who the students go home to after school? Here are the best friends of the students at LHS — their dogs.

This is Sam. She is an 8 year-old yellow lab. She likes to run laps around her house and likes to look out the window for hours. Owner: LHS freshman Nicholas Sousa

This is Oliver. Oliver is a 6 month-old golden retriever. He loves to go for walks and horse around with guests. Owner: LHS senior Robert Davis

This is Bailey. She is a 5 year-old chocolate lab. She loves to play fetch, and loves to watch TV; Disney Channel is her favorite. Owner: LHS freshman Maria Bunning

This is Stella. She is a 7 year-old beagle. She goes crazy whenever someone new knocks on the door, and she loves to run around in the side yard. Owner:  LHS senior Martin Zimei

This is Karmin. She is an 11 year-old beagle. She enjoys laying down and pooping on the carpet. Owner: LHS senior Dominic Allain

This is Coco. She is a 9 year-old mini dachshund. She loves to cuddle up next to people and buries herself in blankets. Owner: LHS senior Jacob Soulliere

This is Benji. He is a 2 year-old dachshund chihuahua mix. He loves to eat everyone’s shoes and loves playing in the yard with his brother Copper. Owner: LHS senior Aubrey Carter