FESTIVE SWEATER DAY AT LHS

Piper Levine, Reporter

One the last day before our holiday vacation, many of the students and staff dressed up in their most festive clothes.

LHS Principal Dr. Steven Dubzinski was very clear about his excitement for the festive energy in the school, which included a decorative door competition to benefit Life Skills and a Festive Sweater competition.

“There’s a lot of school spirit, tons of stuff. It’s just great, its awesome,”said Dr. Dubzinski. “This year, more than most years, more people took part. I think the participation was off the chart.”

Here’s a sample of the looks that graced the hallways:

To start off we have Michelle Olivari, the assistant principal at LHS. She looked so happy in her kitten sweater.
Nicholas Smith, an ABA tutor, killing it with this Christmas Tree look. It had blinking lights on it too.
Larissa Murphy, our B wing comedian. She was feeling herself in her festive hat and sweater.
In his Green Bay Packers sweater we have Math teacher John Mooney.
Of course we can’t forget our amazing math teacher, Laurie Ford and her festive head to toe look.
For the Star Wars fans we have Special Education teacher Patrick Foley. The sweater and hat together is the perfect look this season.
We also have our angelic Sandra Cucchiara, English teacher and Department Chair. She even posed with her little Santa and her festive door.
Leah Burns, a history teacher, is rocking this punny dog sweater.
Dressed in an adorable elf sweater, we have Courtney Blais a math teacher. She posed in front of her snowflake door, and showed off her festive socks.