Important Updates for Seniors

Jasmine Cornish, Reporter

On Thursday, March 22, the school officers and senior class advisers hosted a senior assembly to discuss the upcoming events and important information that the 2023 seniors needed to know.

Caps and gowns for graduation are currently on sale for $33 and will continue to be on sale until March 17th.

There is a survey on the senior Google classroom to determine the colors of the caps and gowns.

The two options are either the gendered colors of white or blue, or gender neutral blue for everyone.

If you happen to order a white gown, but the gender neutral gowns are chosen your gown will automatically be switched to blue.

The graduation song will be “Everybody Wants To Rule The World” by Tears for Fears.

Prom tickets will go on sale March 20th and will continue to be on sale until they are sold out for the deadline of April 3rd.

The prom will be hosted at Wachusett Mountain, and will feature a sky ride, firepit,  “mocktail hour” and food and drinks.

Tickets cost $60 each and the theme is Royal Ball.

To purchase tickets, please visit LHS English teacher Jim Oxford, the English before or after school in B155 or during first and second lunch in B155 as well.

Only cash will be accepted.

In order to purchase prom tickets, parents need to fill out a survey sent out by Principal Joshua Romano to parents and shared in the google slide on the senior class page on Google classroom or else their student will not be able to purchase tickets.

If students plan on inviting people to the prom who aren’t students of Leominster  school district, there is a form that their guests must fill out and have signed by their own school’s principal in order to be able to purchase tickets.

No guest can be over the age of 21. 

Any underclassmen who want to attend the senior prom as a guest of a senior must have their tickets purchased by the senior who is inviting them.

Year books are on sale for $85 through the Graphic Arts department.

Lastly, if you are renting a tuxedo from Men’s Wearhouse, tell them you are from Leominster High school, which will send a donation to the school to help fund potential events such as a senior trip.

If there are any questions regarding these events, please reach out to your class advisors or class officers.