The Student News Site of Leominster High School

The Devil's Advocate

The Devil's Advocate

The Devil's Advocate

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Special Graduation Ceremony for Cotoni Twins

Jason and Matthew Cotoni Graduate from LHS
Twins+Matthew+and+Jason+Cotoni+are+all+smiles+as+they+graduate+from+LHSs+LIfeskills+Program.+
Lily
Twins Matthew and Jason Cotoni are all smiles as they graduate from LHS’s LIfeskills Program.

Life Skills twins Jason and Matthew Cotoni’s time at Leominster High School has come to an end as they graduated in a special ceremony on Monday. 

The twins graduated on November 27th, the day before their 22nd birthday. 

“They are the two kindest people I’ve ever met,” Jason’s Best Buddy LHS Senior Taylor Crowley said. 

Jason and Matthew will both be continuing the Best Buddies program after they graduate.

When asked about their favorite memories and activities both mentioned Best Buddies multiple times. 

The twins have been at Leominster High for the last 8 years and have made an impact on everyone around them. 

“Jason and Matthew are loved by all at the school for their true Blue Devil spirit,” Best Buddies president LHS Senior Daniel Simons said. 

The twins not only impacted their peers but also the staff they are with every single day. 

“Having students all day for up to 8 years makes them much more like family,” Patricia Carlson, Life Skills teacher said.  “These two boys have made me laugh every day.  Their loyalty and kindness makes all of us

want to be better people.” 

Over the past few years the twins have been volunteering at various different jobs.

They both recently have been hired at AIS where they will be working 4 hours a day.

“We will just be doing stuff around the warehouse,” Matthew said. 

The boys have made so many great memories and friends.

“I’m going to miss all my friends and the mentors” Jason said. 

Graduating is a bittersweet moment for the two of them.

Both boys are extremely sad to be leaving LHS, but are excited to see what their future holds. 

They will continue to visit and go to various school events.

(Above) Jason Cotoni receives his certificate of completion from LHS Principal Dr. Joshua Romano. (Lily Rice)
Dr. Josh Romano and Matthew Cotoni (Lily Rice)