The Student News Site of Leominster High School

The Devil's Advocate

The Devil's Advocate

The Devil's Advocate

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

The Search for the Perfect Prom Dress

Have you said yes to the dress yet? Looking for the perfect prom dress can be tricky, with May coming right around the corner the search begins. 

Senior Ava Troest found the perfect fit after traveling to Rhode Island in search of her dress. She didn’t leave empty-handed. 

At first, the ideal dress that Troest was in search of was a teal dress with a corset top. 

After hours of searching, she spotted another girl wearing a raspberry-colored dress with a corset top and lace bottom. 

Tension was rising as Ava waited for her to either leave with the dress or put it back on the rack. 

Troest tried on the dress and knew it was the perfect one even though it wasn’t her first initial choice. 

Ava Troest’s raspberry dress (Courtesy Ava Troest)

Senior Alaina Garcia found the dress that perfectly suited her in the first store she went to at Carbonneau in Worcester. 

Garcia didn’t have anything specific in mind but liked cooler colors and something to sparkle. 

After trying on many dresses and being there for hours she decided to get a light teal strapless dress with silver and green sparkles. 

LHS Senior Aliana Garcia in her light green dress (Courtesy Aliana Garcia)

Senior Taylor Boulay found the pea to her pod after going to Elizabeth Anne’s in Massachusetts. 

Boulay’s first priority was a gold dress but she ended up with a cream-colored flowy dress. 

This was the first store she went to and her mother wanted her to try on the dress that she ended up getting. 

After only an hour of searching she knew it was the one and grabbed it before anyone else could.  

Kyra Forsberg went to the Ultimate in Peabody and found the perfect dress! 

At first, Kyra wanted to get a pink dress but ended up with a white and black off-the-shoulder dress. 

It took her 4 hours to find this complete opposite dress but was very happy with the outcome.

LHS Senior Kyra Forsberg (Courtesy Kyra Forsberg)

LHS Senior Sabina Marwa met the right dress for her after traveling to The Ultimate in Peabody. 

Luckily Sabina  only had to shop at one store to find the dress she wanted. 

At first, her goal was to get a lavender color dress, but she ended up with a red dress.

The search was fairly easy and it was love at first sight when she tried it on.

The Leominster Senior Prom will be in May at the Doubletree Inn in Leominster.

LHS Senior Sabina Marwa (Courtesy Sabina Marwa)